We are sorry we don’t do a good job of announcing new features we’ve added over the past few releases.
Without any fussing, let’s get right into it.
Happy to let you know, you can now give users the super-power for them to select which email list to be added to.
If you let users pick a list from your WordPress signup form, you’ll always know you’re giving subscribers exactly what they want.
Integration, Integration, Integration!
We also made improvements to existing integrations and fixed bugs reported.
More Integration Updates
We also released WooCommerce targeting, which allows you to display optin forms, call-to-actions and messages anywhere on your e-commerce website. Such as the cart page, checkout, product pages and more.
We also expanded our multilingual support with the addition of WPML integration.
Other Notable Improvements
- Added hidden custom field support to optin forms.
- Added option to prefill forms with logged-in user data.
- Added conversion tracking of custom HTML.
- Added option to use post excerpt instead of the post content in email automation.
- Added password and country custom fields.
- Added option to disable google font loading.
For a full list of new features, changes and improvement made, see the changelog.
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot us a message.