How to Connect WordPress With ActiveCampaign
- Go to the Integrations settings page by either clicking the sidebar menu link or top menu tabs.
- At the ActiveCampaign Connection section, click the ActiveCampaign account link to login to your account.
- From your ActiveCampaign dashboard, select your avatar and name in the top right-hand corner. A dropdown menu will appear where you can select the My Settings link.
- Once you are on the “My Settings” page, select the Developer tab.
- You will then have your API Access credentials shown to you.
- Copy and paste both your API URL and API Key to ActiveCampaign connection settings.
- Finally, save the changes.