We are sorry we haven’t really done a good job of announcing new features we’ve added over the past few releases.
Without any fussing, let’s get right into it.
New Email Newsletter Builder
To make sending email newsletters and update to your list subscribers and registered users fast and easy to use, we created a new email builder. We hope you like it.
You Can Now Change Optin Width
You asked and we listened. You can now increase or decrease the width of your optin. No more fiddling with custom CSS.
Yay! Facebook Custom Audience Integration
MailOptin now integrates with your Facebook Ad account so you can gather leads into Facebook Custom Audiences, automate marketing and sales process. It does this by sending or syncing leads, email subscribers or submissions from a form with a custom audience so you can retarget them later.
More Integrations & Improvements
We’ve also added a couple of email marketing and CRM integrations such as Zoho Campaign, Zoho CRM and Emma. We also made improvements to existing integrations such as:
- Added lead tagging support to Elementor form and GetResponse integrations.
- Added support for GetResponse enterprise.
- Added custom fields support to Gist.
- Added birthday and date fields support for Mailchimp integration.
- Added support for Campaign Monitor multiselect field.
- Upgraded klaviyo integration to new list API v2.
- Added double optin support for Mailjet.
- Added select dropdown and date/calendar fields support to as many email marketing software and CRM that supports it.
For full list of new features, changes and improvement made, see the change log.
If you have any questions, feel free to shoot us a message.