How to Connect WordPress With Klaviyo
MailOptin offers a seamless integration with Klaviyo email marketing service. Follow the step by step guide below to learn on how to connect MailOptin with your Klaviyo account.
- Go to the Integrations settings page by either clicking the sidebar menu link or top menu tabs.
- Go to Klaviyo Connection section, click the Klaviyo account link beneath the API key text field to login to your account.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to your account settings where you will find your API key. If you haven’t already created a specific API Key you wish to use, select the Create API Key button.
When creating a new API Key, give it a proper Label so you can easily identify where you’re using the API Key.
- Copy and paste the created API key to the “Enter API Key” field in Klaviyo settings in MailOptin.
- Finally hit the “Save Changes” button.